Well it's been one mighty summer, full of fish, lounging and copious amounts of reading, but like all good thing, you can get sick of it. School starts next Wednesday and strangely I'm excited for the change. I just wanted to post some pictures that we have taken of our Little E. She has been changing so quickly. At the beginning of a week she's scared of the water and at the end she's splashing up a storm. Well here you go I hope you enjoy them.
-Michael
4 comments:
What a lovely girl!
She's getting so big! She looks like a baby now instead of a newborn, you know? So cute!
What a cutie! How did you get that beautiful picture in the dark...nice photography-
mom
She really looks cute in those pictures. I have some great ones to send you too. Thanks for coming to visit!
Post a Comment