
This has been such a great week! I got to go see my sister and her new baby and then Little E and I got to hang out with grandma and they both had so much fun.


Boise was beautiful and we had a great time comparing our babies and helping each other out. I took a lot of fun pictures of our little yin and yang cousins. As you can see they are very different in color but I think they will both really love to play together. Little E already liked holding her cousin's hand.

Little E also had her first guitar lesson with her daddy on her uncles guitar while we were there.

Grandma was so fun to visit with. She really loves to see the new babies in the family (I took some pictures of my sister's daughter) and she can't wait to see the sweet new baby in person. I was able to get grandma some Halloween decorations and some candy for visitors and trick or treater's. She really loves having something to give to those who come to see her and it made her room feel a lot more like what her home always felt like... a place to come and visit and get something sweet! j/k

I couldn't believe how much Little E loved to see Grandma. She just giggled and cooed the whole time we were there and grandma did the same right back! I love seeing them together. I was so glad that I took my camera to show pictures to grandma so that I could snap some shots and videos.
2 comments:
Cousins are the best! She is so cute!
How sweet! I loved the one of her playing the guitar. Can't wait ti see her for Christmas!
Post a Comment