Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Blessings

This is Little E's cousin. (We're going to call her Princess. Get it? ;) She had her blessing on the 9th and it was beautiful! She was such a little angel! The only downside was that one of my sisters couldn't make it. So if you don't mind I posted a ton of pictures for her so she would feel like she was there! Love ya Sis.

Princess and me


She smiled at Great Grandma!


Old and young but both are loved.


In this picture and the next I see some of Great Grandma's modeling skills. They may have skipped a generation after Dad ;) but they're back again!



Princess with her mom and dad


Another sweet smile for her daddy!

Her Grandma and Grandpa sure love her!


Aunt time!


Our family is sure growing in a beautiful way! (Can't wait for the next addition!)


Don't you just love baby hands?


Wow! She is just beautiful isn't she?


Princess with her Daddy's family. That's his sisters fiance on the far left! Pretty cute huh?

Well, I will do another post later this morning hopefully with more pictures from my camera and some fun from this week which I spent with Princess and her mom! But if I don't I hope you really enjoyed these pictures sis! Get feeling better.

No comments: