
I woke up this morning to what I thought was a normal day. Little E was able to sleep in till 7:00 am, but once Daddy started his shower she was up and ready for her day. I started nursing her and didn't notice anything to different except that she was trying to bite me a little more than usual.
Then she grabbed my hand and gnawed on my finger. I suddenly realized this was not such a normal day after all....
She is cutting a TOOTH!! AHHHHH! How the heck do you nurse a child with teeth anyway? I feel like she is going to become a shark with razor sharp teeth and eventually I am sure she will bite something clean off!
Oh well. I am sure that if other women have done it I can figure it out. It is her lower left front tooth and is barely peaking above the surface. I wonder what she will look like with a toothy instead of toothless grin. :)
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love it when they get teeth. Ours is still a gummy smile. (o:
Teeth already?! Wow, she is getting big. There are different techniques to protect yourself while nursing, but I think the key is being persistent.
Good luck!
I would always yell out out of surprise and pain and my first two boys would start crying. Then I would feel bad. With Archer my older boys were always into mischief when I was nursing and so I was constantly yelling out, "don't even think about it, no don't do that, Jonah, why are your cowboy boots painted gold?". The first time Archer bit me I yelled out of pain and surprise and Archer looks at his brothers like "what did you do now?"
Post a Comment