Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged for so long. I have plenty of cute pictures and videos that I want to upload and share with you all but my dearest daughter put my camera cord away somewhere safe and I can't seem to find it. :)
So for now I thought I would at least get on and tell you a few fun stories from our life.
Today I made egg salad sandwiches for lunch. Little E loves to help right now. If I ask her do you want to help she runs up saying "help help!" and signing it at the same time. Today she helped me to hit the eggs on the counter to break the shell, then peeled the shells into the garbage can with me. She thought that was the coolest thing ever and kept laughing as I peeled more shell off of the eggs. Then she helped me to cut them in half with a butter knife and really got into the chopping bit of the preparation. I couldn't beleive how much she enjoyed cutting the whites into little pieces. She also enjoyed adding in the spices and eating it. Its activities like this that remind me that my little baby is growing up into a little girl. She wants to do things that I didn't think she could do, and she enjoys every minute of proving me wrong.
Little E has recently discovered blues clues on netflix. She used to run up to the computer and ask for a "moome" but yesterday she figured out how to say blues clues " coos coos" and then she puts her arms up in the air and says "Mawl!" (mail!) Just to be extra sure that I understand what she wants. She would watch it all day long if I let her. Which I don't. :)
She also enjoys "Nana and Papa Moome!" or video chatting with grandma and grandpa. We talked with them on Sunday night and she asked for the nana papa moome all day on Monday. I think she really enjoys getting to see them even though they live far away.
The other thing that she really enjoys right now is outside. She has figured out that if I put on her shoes and coat we are going to go outside somewhere. So now she wakes up first thing in the morning and says "Shoes! Outside!" and tries to put on her shoes and coat and leave. I think she might be getting a little spring fever... and she isn't the only one!
Well, it sounds like she has woken up from her nap early so I better go play with her. Maybe we will even go for a walk outside. I hope this little update lets you all know that I am ok and just haven't been on here for a while. :) I hope to get a new camera cord soon and will post all those videos and pictures for you then!
1 comment:
This is really the funnest age there is!
Post a Comment