
Michael's Memorial service will be Saturday, July 31, at the LDS church on 969 Gage Blvd Richland, Wa at 1 pm.
A funeral will be held on Monday, August 1st in Rigby, Id. There will be a viewing at the Eckersell Funeral home on Sunday from 6-7:30 pm. A second viewing and the Funeral will be held on Monday at the Rigby Stake Center 258 W 1 N (across from the Jr. High). The viewing will be from 9:30-10:45. The Funeral begins at 11:00. Then we will move to the Annis Little Butte Cemetery.
A trust fund has been set up at Beehive Federal Credit Union, and US Bank in his name.
2 comments:
I wish I could attend one of the services, but I'll be thinking of you. I put an old high school video on youtube today that you might like to watch. It was made by seniors who were in Jazz Choir and also in Seminary. Chad Bare (seminary class president) recorded a talk and then we sang this song. It was played for all the seminary classes shortly before graduation. You'll see Michael's sense of humor in the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LhwWHtAG_A
Sorry, logged in as my husband... that last message was from me!
Post a Comment