Thursday, May 15, 2008

Maternity Shots

Well we finally have Internet again! We are all moved into our new home and will be putting up pictures of out new digs shortly. In the meantime we hope this will help fill you in. We have a wonderful neighbor who wanted to practice her photography. So she asked if we could model for her. Well we were happy to oblige. Let us know what you think of her work so we can give her some good feedback.

-Michael

3 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Love them, love them, love them! I especially love the one of just her belly. Sooo sweet. Makes me almost want to be pregnant again. Almost. I really like the photographer's perspective on the one where you're off to the side. It looks very artistic.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Those are just beautiful! I do have to admit though that they do NOT make me want to be pregnant again. Maybe in a few years...

Carly said...

Hey Jen!! Send your friends to my photoblog! :) carlysphotog.blogspot.com

You guys are awesome!!