Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun Quiz

This is an interesting and fun quiz my sister found. Give it a try. I was surprised when it said I was sleeping beauty.



You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

And here is Michael's results! (I made him do it. I am mean aren't I?)


You Are Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comFree-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

I was Sleeping Beauty too! Funny how the people getting the least amount of sleep are this particular princess, eh? (o:

lovecat said...

That is too funny! And very true... notice that I am responding at two a.m.
;)

EarlGirl said...

Michael is Pocahontas? Hee hee. I'd love to see you in her short little fringed leather dress ;)

Jenn said...

I was Snow White. Missy, what were you? I personally don't want to see Michael in anything leather. No offense...!
That was fun, Jen.

EarlGirl said...

I totally rock, I'm Belle! Woo hoo! All hail the bookish beauty!;)

Jenn said...

Jay was Snow White also, Tyce was Pocahontus, and Jonah was Mulan. My sons are all warriors apparently and Jay and I have a house full of dwarfs. I'll have to teach them the song...
...it's off to work we go....