I went to a food storage activity last week and was totally lost. It was all so complex and beyond my reach... but I wanted to try getting better at food storage. So I did a search on google for everyday recipes that work with food storage. I found an article in a Utah newspaper and struck gold!
everydayfoodstorage.blogspot.com !!!!!!
It has real food, easy recipes, even videos on how to do it! But the best thing it has is conversions for powder milk and powder egg in all the recipes that call for them!
Try it! Love it! Pass it on!
3 comments:
Try it, love it and print it, or everyone is going to be sad they didn't when the power went off and we have to actually use it for real. (o: Thanks for the tip!
Good Point! I should print out a recipe book for our house...
Yay! I'm always looking for stuff like this!
Hey, would you guys mind some company conference weekend?
Post a Comment