Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little E at 13 Months and her First Up Do!

That's right Little E is 13 Months Old! (a week ago true, but I feel good if I at least take pictures sometime in the month.)


One of the great changes that have taken place is that she now has enough hair to do a true UP DO! That's right ladies and Gentlemen. I did my first ever set of pigtails today and was finally able to use the bows I made for her 6 months ago! Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever? Those pigtails actually look better after church than before. I had to redo them several times and they got better with practice. ;)


Here is a great picture showing how little E feels about grass. Unsure to say the least. She won't leave her blanket if I set her down on the grass and she often refuses to put her feet down when I try to make her feel it bare footed.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so stinking cute!

Scott and Amber said...

Up Do! No Fair! I don't if mine will ever have enough for pigtails. Her feelings for grass are hilarious. Rori loves the grass, it's all I can do to keep her from eating it, and the dirt, and the bugs in the dirt...sigh.

EarlGirl said...

What cute little pig tails!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

She has the cutest expressions on her face. What a little character! By the way, I think it is hilarious that you went to church on the wrong day!