Us at our second chance prop. (doesn't Jenn look great!)
School has been out for three weeks now (I had to look at the calender, I keep forgetting what day it is) and I'm starting to wonder which one is more work, work or vacation. It seems my days start earlier (thanks to a certain little girl who loves her mommy and daddy so much that she needs to be up at the crack of dawn so she can play with them) and the day's work lasts longer! Personally I think I have to applaud you home makers. You have a very tough job out there.
Well we have finally decided on a house, after three years of searching the stars aligned and the perfect home plopped into our laps. And the best part is I get to have a MAN CAVE! A music corner, weapons on the walls, and a place for all of my wooded mask Jen won't let me put up because she is scared of them!
I have to be honest though I think buying our first home has to be one of the most frightening experiences of my life. I've never been good with commitment in the first place, and then sitting down and figuring out all of the bills we are now going to have to pay for the rest of our life, only exacerbates the fear. Thinking back a paper bag would have been nice to have had to keep from hyperventilating. Now that most of the process is almost over with I'm calming down (I still have random freak out's) but we can start planing all the fun things we can do with it!
Our little E is now cruising. Since she is so amazingly long that means that not only are coffee tables and low surface with in her reach but counter tops and higher book shelves are now subject to her tormenting. I am amazed at how one day they move at a snails pace and the next it's all you can do to keep up with them.
I have to say that parenthood certainly keeps you on your toes.
Little E sure loves her grandpa!
3 comments:
WHAT?! Are you at Mom and Dad's?!!! I'll be in Othello on Wednesday. Want to meet there?
nope, those pictures are a little old.
Too cute!
Post a Comment