So we have been looking for a high chair for about a week now because Little E is so tall that her travel high chair is no longer comfortable. Her little legs can't rest on the chair when you put her tray on unless she has them all slanted. I really wanted to get a high chair like my Moms that folds up so I could keep it around for visitors without it being a huge inconvenience to store. I looked all over on Craigslist and found one that I liked in Boise. But the bum sold it to someone else after telling me I could have it. Grrr
Then I looked online and found a new one I really liked but it was $89 and i just couldn't justify that price when I could buy a used High chair for $15. So I kept searching and found an ebay bidding on the same kind of high chair, just an in-box returned one. I just WON IT! I only paid $40 including shipping and I couldn't be happier! :) Isn't if funny how getting something for less money can make you feel like such a super hero?
So here is a picture of my new purchase. I can't wait for it to get here!
1 comment:
Good job Jenny. I was just looking for a high chair for Abby's Christmas present and they are expensive!
Post a Comment