So, here are some stats for those of you who want them.
Due Date: Sept 27th
Weeks along: 15
What baby is like right now: From Baby Center
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds. Finally, if you have an ultrasound this week, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or a girl!
Little E has been such a good girl through this whole thing. She even changed her sleeping schedule for me. She now sleeps in a little longer in the morning (waking up at 8-9 instead of 7-8.) I think its mostly just because I couldn't go get her even if she was awake so she learned to just sleep in.
My Mom has been such an angel during the first trimester. She would come play with little E or help me clean my house when I just couldn't do it anymore. I am so grateful to live close to family so that I am never really alone. Thank you so much Mom! :D
My loving husband has also been a real trooper. He puts little E to bed every night because I usually have to lie down after making diner. He has also put up with a messy house for months without complaint. I am so grateful that he is as excited as I am for this new little baby and that he supports me in any way he can. He is such a wonderful man!
Thanks again to all my family and friends for sharing in this special time with us! We love you all!
2 comments:
1) so rude. you never told me. what the heck.
2) i'm so excited for you!!!!!! our babies are going to be so close to the same age!! :)
3) love you!!
Yea! Congrats!
Post a Comment