Dear Michael,
Today has been a really good day. I have been reading and listening to several talks/books on death and the spirit world. It has brought me a lot of comfort to read the doctrine myself and to learn more about what a beautiful place you are in now. I still miss you terribly, but it is comforting to learn that you are nearby and love me even more deeply than you did while you were still alive. One talk I listened to was given at the education week we were supposed to attend this summer together. I never made it because it was during the time that Little E and I got so sick, but one of your old friends gave me the title to this talk and it has helped me so much today. One of the things that I have been concerned about is how much you are still you if that makes sense. If you still like what you used to, have the same sense of humor etc. This talk addressed that issue and so many others that have wandered through my mind over the past few months. I am very grateful to your friend for sending it my way.
Here is the link if you want to watch it on the original web site.
http://www.byutv.org/watch/306-1501
I love you, I am so glad to know that you are nearby and that you are so happy.
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment