Friday, October 7, 2011

Little M's First Steps!

Dear Michael,
Little M took his first steps tonight! We went to visit our neighbors for a few minutes and when we came home Little E wanted to check the mailbox to see if we had mail. I took Little M inside and Trek was freaking out because Little E was still out by the mailbox. I got his jacket off and put him down and he took 4 steps across the living room floor towards Trek and fell on his face. He started giggling and crawled at top speed to get to the dog. I have to laugh at his timing because Little E took her first steps the day before my little sister got married at their wedding dinner. Tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary. I don't know why our kids like the day before instead of the day of a wedding/anniversary, but at least it makes things easier for me to remember! :)

I am sure you are so excited for every step this little man is taking and were probably cheering him on with me. He is such a blast and I can't help but laugh at all of his crazy antics and the way that he loves to shake his head all the time. He even does it when he crawls across the floor. I don't even know how he can tell where he is going sometimes. lol

We took his one year shots last week and as soon as I get them back I will have to post them for Grandma and Grandpa to see.

Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That would be funny to see! Do you have his head-shaking on video?