Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little M walking, And he's off!



November 1st Little M learned how to walk for more than just 2 to 4 steps at a time! He just decided it was going to be fun to walk all the way across our living room and did it. He spent all evening walking back and forth from one couch to the other. Since then walking has been something that he constantly practices and before long I am pretty sure I won't be able to keep up with him. What a fun stage this has been, especially with big sister cheering him on. She is constantly updating me on his progress. "Mom! He's walking! Now he's not. Now he's walking again!" She can't wait for him to be able to play duck duck goose and tag with her. They sure do love each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn it's Maile Box! I just showed this video to Spencer and he got really excited! They are destine to be great friends. Hopefully we will be able to get them together soon!!

Laureli Jones said...

I think it's so cute that he was trying to see you behind the camera.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

I love that sweet stagger they get when they are first trying it out. He's just getting so big!