Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jenn!!!


Here is an FYI cause it's not too late to call and wish Jenn a happy post Birthday. Her Birthday was on June 17th. We had a great time going out for Coldstone, seeing Forbidden kingdom (which was great!!! I've been out practicing my crazy bow staff skills ever since) and enjoying eggplant at the Olive Garden. She is a whopping 22 this year. She has told me she is feeling very grown up now. I hope to hear from you all soon!
-Michael

4 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Yea! Happy Birthday to you! A baby and a birthday all within one month. Does it get any better than that?? (o:

lovecat said...

Nope, I'm pretty sure she is the best birthday present ever!

Carly said...

happy birthday jenny! i've been meaning to call you but we've had some very stressful events the last few days. we spent monday night at the ER with stella and had to have an EEG with her today because she may be having seizures. anyway. i need your email address so you can be invited to our blog for real this time.
loves.
carly
(email me, carlycarlson@gmail.com)

Jenn said...

Happy birthday! I didn't realize you were so close to Jonah's birthday! I was at Girls Camp so sorry I missed it! Hope it was fun.