Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ninja Baby!!!


Ok, so yesterday I went to a doctors appointment with My loving husband and he got to hear the baby for the first time! It was fun to see his face light up as he listened to that little heart beat. Then the midwife asked if I had been feeling the baby yet. This is our second time and so I should feel it sooner than the first (which was around 17 weeks). I am almost 17 weeks now. I was pretty sure I had felt this little baby fluttering like crazy during the Muse concert (who wouldn't rock out to music like that?!) But since then I wasn't sure. I explained that I was feeling something but it felt a lot more like punches and kicks than "flutters" like it was supposed too. She just laughed and said, "Yup, your feeling the baby."

It made me happy to finally be able to admit to myself that I really was feeling this baby punching and kicking like crazy at a time that I wouldn't have even felt anything the first time around. But I got even more confirmation last night. I had My Loving Husband put his hand on my tummy during one of babies workouts and HE TOTALLY FELT IT KICK! How crazy is that? This baby is one strong little thing and we couldn't be happier! lol So we are thinking maybe it is destined to be a ninja master! What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so excited to find out if it's a ninjer or ninjette.

Jewels said...

Whoa congrats! i hope it's a ninja-er? I's like to see what cute things you will make for a boy! probably not tu-tus.