Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just a funny moment. :)

Michael was playing around with his guitar and he looked at me and said, "This is for you hon!" He then broke out into Taylor Swifts "Romeo and Juliet." I grabbed the camera as fast as I could and tried to record his moment of girliness, but alas I was not fast enough. Here is a clip of him right after making up for his "moment of weakness" by playing on his electric guitar. He is down in his "Man cave" where all of the coolest things in our house live. :) It was pretty common for him to go down and jam out with Little E dancing by his side.

2 comments:

Carly said...

hahahaha look at those moves little E has! what a rockstar!

Jessica said...

I saw your blog after looking at Jessica boyces's fb page and was moved to pass this song along to you in your time of greif I hope it helps.http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/416024081