Monday, April 4, 2011

A few Wedding pics and a Thank You.

Dear Michael,

I dreamed about you again last night. I don't remember much of the dream, just that we were in a church and I was trying so hard to figure out if it was real or not. I was studying everyone's faces because I felt like if I was dreaming than people I didn't know wouldn't have detailed faces. Everyone looked real. You felt so real. It was kind of disorienting, but I was so grateful. I hadn't had a dream for a long time and it was nice to just hold your in church. I should have known it was a dream though, because your cousin G was there and had total Tim Burton hair going on, like Edward Scissor-hands style. It was awesome!
You used to have this sticker in good old Smokey's back window when we were dating. :) It totally impressed me!

I was going through more of our wedding pictures last night and finally got them uploaded to our computer. There were some I had never ever seen because I had only seen the prints. It was so refreshing to see more images of that wonderful day. Here are a few of my favorites that I loved because of your hands.
Love,
Jenny
I don't remember what we were joking around about but I love this picture with your joking pout on your face and your hand propping up my chin like you are saying, "Chin up honey, its all going to be ok!" I'm trying honey. I'm trying.
This is one of the pictures I hadn't seen because the photographer didn't think it was worth printing, but I love it! It is such a great picture of one of your huge Michael hugs. I can't wait until our reunion when I can finally get another one of those.
I love our rings. Yours has an engraving inside that says "For time and all eternity." Sometimes I take it out just to remind myself of the promise I have been given. I absolutely love my ring, but I stopped wearing it about 2 months ago. There was a string of friends of mine that had lost their diamonds and I knew I wouldn't be able to face that. So I put it away where it would be safe and started wearing a gift ring from my family. They gave it to me on our anniversary. It was very sweet.
Sweet sweet kisses.
I love this look you are giving me. I really miss it, and having your strong hands touching me. I love you honey!

3 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Those are so wonderful! Thanks for sharing them :)

Erin Darrington said...

So beautiful :)

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Oh, I love them. Every single one of them is SO him, you know? He sure loves you!