Yup, it snowed 2 inches today... Little E told me it was Christmas Eve when she woke up and saw it. I am thinking about buying some presents and wrapping them just for the heck of it. lol It reminds me why I still have the studs on my Honda when its almost May... Cause you never know in Idaho!
This reminds me of a video text you sent your sister once about how it was snowing in May. I just got a cord that will upload things to the computer from your phone. I hope I can figure out how to do it so I can save all those fun photo's and videos. You were so funny with that phone.
Little E saw me take this with Photo Booth and she wanted to take this picture and then look at the picture of you with two heads. She loves that photo of you and her! It makes her laugh so hard. She had a great time playing with you and the computer. :)
Love you!
Jenny
![]() |
| July 21, 2010 |
![]() |
| Taken today. :) |



1 comment:
She is really good at making silly faces! It was so funny taking pics of the two little girls. I couldn't hardly get them to put their tongues back in. (o:
Post a Comment