Dear Michael,
Your little boy is getting so big! I can't beleive all the firsts he has done lately. Last week he was in his crib and my Mom was getting some clothes out of the closet for him. Little E came in the room and he looked at her and said "Hi" with a great big grin on his face. He has said it to Papa and I over the last week too. It makes sense that this would be his first word because we say it to him all the time. It always gets a big grin out of him.
Tonight while I was bathing him he reached over and grabbed onto the side of the tub. He pulled and pulled until he was standing up all by himself with his ankles crossed and his feet almost slipping out from under him because he was standing on a washcloth. I couldn't beleive he would pick the most dangerous place he could to test out the whole standing thing. It was a good thing I was right there to keep him from falling. I will have to train him to always sit in the tub like we did with Little E. I should have known he was going to start standing soon. Two weeks ago at church he pulled himself up to his knees on a folding chair in the nursing lounge. He also really enjoys when I put him next to the furniture and let him try to hold on and balance. He giggles and laughs the whole time. I am sure cruising along furniture is going to become one of his favorite pastimes soon. Ahhh! How did he get so big so fast? Must be your genes. I am sure you are so proud of him. :)
Love,
Jenny
1 comment:
I got a kick out of picturing him slipping around with his little feet crossed, trying to be all big. What a little sweetheart! Can't wait to see him again!
Post a Comment