On top of that I can't believe how much our son has grown and developed. Just in the last week there has been an explosion of new skills from this little guy. He started trying to say Mama and his sisters name on Tuesday night. Then yesterday he got another new tooth (he now has 4 and is working on more.) It was the tooth just to the right of his bottom teeth. I don't know what its called. :) But he has it! He has been really picking up speed in his mobility and although he doesn't crawl with his tummy off the ground he is doing the cross body movement of crawling and its only a matter of time until he learns the real thing. Yesterday he also learned a new skill, drinking from a sippy cup! I had tried to teach him how to do that a while back but we did it with a nuby that has a silicon nipple and is all fancy. He didn't want anything to do with that. He just kept crawling after his sisters so I finally got one like hers of his own to try and he thought apple juice was pretty neat!
Today I caught him doing something that I couldn't believe. He can transition from being on his side to sitting up. I had caught him sitting in the crib but thought he was pulling himself up on the side rails. Nope, he is doing it all on his own baby! Its crazy how many things a kid can learn in just one week.
We love you and hope you are getting to be here for all of these amazing firsts.
love,
Jenny
2 comments:
What a big boy! It's so exciting to watch him growing.
He's just getting so big. I love that look on his face. "Mommy! Did you totally know that this cool thing is in here?!" (o:
Post a Comment