Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deodorant

Dear Little E,
This memory is for you. :) I just put some good smelling lotion on your hands while I was getting you dressed and you looked at me and said "I'm going to put it on my armpits." with a big grin. This brought back a very funny memory of your daddy. I used to put my deodorant on in the morning and you would beg me to put it on you too. This was when you were about 18 months old. I would put the lid back on and tickle you with it on your arm pit. This worked well for a while, but then you asked your daddy to do his deodorant. He didn't put the lid on. Instead he just slathered it on your armpit and from then on you knew that it should feel wet and smell good afterward. I was so annoyed that he had actually used it on you because I couldn't get away with leaving the lid on mine anymore. But I always thought it was funny when I picked you up and you smelled like Old Spice "After Hours". lol

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That is so cute! She is so funny. She knows the real goods now; you're in for it forever!

Gregg Niemiec said...

I came across your blog a couple weeks ago. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this tremendous loss. I really admire your strength. I am thinking about you this holiday season and am hoping that you are surrounded by those that you love and feel peace in your heart.

Jenny Niemiec