Monday, December 6, 2010

Just a fun dream.

Dear Michael,

I had a fun dream about you last night. It was nothing amazing, but to me it was perfect. We were just hanging out talking and playing Rock Band. We had a great time and it was so nice to feel like I got to spend time with you. :)

I havent had many dreams about you, and during most of them the thought was always in the back of my mind that you were dead and it was just a dream. But I have started having nice ones like this were I forget for a little while and I just get to enjoy being with you. It makes me wake up happier.
I love you and hope to see you in my dreams again soon.

love,
Jenny

Pictures of Michael getting Rock Band from me on his 30th Birthday 2009.


Ready to Rock Out and have some fun! :)

1 comment:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

I think of him every time I play. I think of you too, actually. Every time I sing maps, you are right there singing it with me. You were the first person I heard singing that song, so it's always your voice accompanying me. Michael is always singing "Say it ain't so" by Weezer, and "Creep".