Monday, October 4, 2010

Pad? Where are you?

Dear Michael,

Little E is doing the funniest thing right now! She is running around the house shouting "Pad? Pad? 'ere are you?" Looking for my nursing pads to shove up her shirt. Then she came out with the tinniest lady bug hair clip and said "drinking my side." With a big grin on her face. She was so proud to be nursing the little thing. lol (We still have her thinking that sides are what those milk producing devices are called... lets see how long I can keep that up. I hope to keep her from shouting something like "boobs!" out in public."

Just thought you would get a kick out of this. :)

Love you,
Jenny

3 comments:

Nichole said...

HAHAHA! I love it! Something I don't have to worry about while bottle feeding is my kids yanking them out of my shirt or demanding boobies in public :) Still, it's super funny when other kids do it! Love that girl!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That is awesome. My babe calls them "nursies" and is always telling me, at random and unfortunate places, "Mama, I like your nursies." Thank heavens no one else knows what she's talking about! In front of a bishopric member, no less! Gah!

DQ said...

have a neighbor lady that just says tummy because that is what baby kinda lies on. Awkward when I babysat and her daughter asked to see. Of course I explained that she needed to talk to her mommy about it, and I stay covered up when feeding baby. lol