Congratulations!!! He is beautiful. And what wonderful pictures.I know you don't know me, but I read this blog from time to time because it just touches me so much. I have not had a spouse die, but I have experienced loss. I hope you know that I just root for you and appreciate so much all that you share. Congratulations!!! May the joy your son brings fill your heart to overflowing.
Thank you very much Ging. :) He has already brought so much joy into my life. I love holding him and my little girl. I feel like I still have a piece of their daddy in my arms while I hug them.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is beautiful. And what wonderful pictures.I know you don't know me, but I read this blog from time to time because it just touches me so much. I have not had a spouse die, but I have experienced loss. I hope you know that I just root for you and appreciate so much all that you share. Congratulations!!! May the joy your son brings fill your heart to overflowing.
Thank you very much Ging. :) He has already brought so much joy into my life. I love holding him and my little girl. I feel like I still have a piece of their daddy in my arms while I hug them.
Post a Comment