I woke up this morning bright and early because Little M has decided that sleeping isn't really all that necisarry lately. So we were up at 7 and I decided to get ready for my day. When I put Little M down on the bed I realized that he already has his daddy's flair for camoflauge. :) Especially when he started pulling the pillow over his head so his face disapeared. It may be winter time but he was determined to find somewhere he could practice his skills.
 |
| I turned 3 months old! |
This reminded me of a fun story of Michael a couple of summers ago. My nephews came up for a visit and they wanted to play with Michael. So he got all of his camouflage out and they dressed up and made a fort in the back yard to hide in. They actually made two forts. One was a decoy fort so they could have my Mom and Dad come out to find them and surprise them from behind when they went to the decoy. The boys had such a fun time and Michael really liked getting out and using his man skills. lol I think this was right after he had bought his new camouflage and he was so excited about it!
 |
| Michael and the boys using his camo. He is wearing his new camo that he was so excited about! |
 |
Hagin in the fort. Michael hated that monkey vine in our yard and was always battling it.
But it makes for great fort building material. :)
|
|
|
 |
| Grr! |
 |
| Decoy Fort |
 |
| Real Fort |
1 comment:
He was always like that. When we lived in the woods, he would be gone for hours, just tramping through the trees on all sorts of adventures all by himself. I think that was where he honed his ninja skills. That and the trampoline.
Post a Comment