I was just going through my old emails tonight. Trying to figure out how to clean out my inbox and still have a good record kept of things I have done in the past. While I was looking through I have found several little chats and emails we sent back and forth. In one you just said "Hey cakes." I had forgotten that you sometimes used my dad's nickname for me. :)
But I just wanted to share this little email conversation for your Mom and sisters because it made me laugh out loud tonight when I really needed to. This was right around the time that we were getting ready to start trying for our second baby.We had to sign up for our insurance about 3 months before we could start trying, and we wanted to start trying by December so we wouldn't have a baby too late in the fall. We ended up getting pregnant in January. It worked out pretty well, but I did miss all the nice walks in the evening fussy time. It just got cold way too fast this year! Anyways, this was around when you had started doing the before and after school program for some extra income and you were playing dodge ball with the kids. I remember you ended up breaking your ring finger at one point because you played a game with a giant ball instead of normal dodge ball. Your ring never fit right after that so you wore a fake wedding ring that was a little larger. You always got way too into the game for you (or any of the kids) good. ;)
I love you, thanks for making me chuckle tonight.
Jenny
AFLAC dates
| 9/8/09 |
Hey Jen,
The AFLAC rep will be coming in on 9/18. I'll make sure to get us signed up.
The AFLAC rep will be coming in on 9/18. I'll make sure to get us signed up.
|
Ok. Sounds good. This totally freaks me out you know. I think we should just have one kid. j/k
How did your dodge ball class go?
How did your dodge ball class go?
|
It was fun I'll probably start playing tomorrow. though it's tough not to have that planning time. I'm excited stop practicing, and getting my game face on! ;)
|
2 comments:
Ha! What a fun little snippet! I love getting little views of his thoughts there. I bet he didn't take it easy on them either! (o:
I have just started reading your blog. I can't remember where I found you, but I just am so floored by your strength. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my Matt anymore and I have really enjoyed your letters to your Michael. This one makes me smile and thank you for sharing your strength. I really enjoyed the pictures of your new bedroom as well, you did good. It's very calming. I hope your Little E gets her green room to be happy. :)
Post a Comment