Thursday, March 10, 2011

So very busy

Dear Michael,
I haven't had much time lately, its been crazy busy around here. But I wanted to tell you a couple of things we have been up to.
First, I finally cleaned out the kitchen. I found your old spice bucket. I will have to post pictures and a story about that later. :) But I am so happy to have finally gone through the kitchen and gotten it the way I want it to be. Its so nice to have everything where it is easy to get to and know everything in the kitchen.
Second, Little M is so like you! He is a lone man starving in a woman's house. lol He was screaming at me every night around dinner and I just couldn't get him full enough to be happy. So I finally gave in and let him have some solid foods on Monday. He got to have some bananas because it was all I had on hand. He has gotten to eat them every night since and even needed 2 ounces of formula on Tuesday to stop being so fussy. Seriously, Little E did not have this kind of appetite! Its going to be very interesting when he gets to be a teenager and thinks he should eat everything in the house! lol I will post a video when I get it uploaded.
Yesterday Amber and I made handmolds for our boys. I hope to do one for Little E soon. It turned out really well, but it is so so tiny! I don't realize how small baby hands are until I hold just the hand up next to something else I consider to be tiny, like a ring box. :) I am really glad we did it.

Here is a part of my bedtime story for Little E last night. She has a little book of Snow White with this picture in it

So she has a little obsession with witches "scratching the princesses face." I told her a story of Princess Little E the ballerina (she just got a tutu in the mail as a gift and loves it! Video to follow.) She was getting ready to go out with Prince Michael to get some ice cream ("Chocolate!" according to her). When a witch "Scratched my face! and then a pretty angel comes down and puts glue on my face and a bandbaid." Lol She says that all the time now. What a nut. I love how she says band-aid.

Well, that's all I have time to tell you about right now. I will try to fill in more details later.
I love you so much! We really miss you. Its been hard with spring slowly starting to come to our frigged home. It makes me remember all kinds of things that I had forgotten or put out of my mind. I miss our walks and bike rides. I miss being outside with you. I just miss you.

Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Don't you love their cute little words? Bandbaid! Love it! My wee babe's word right now is "Sna-wich" for sandwich. She will even sit and practice it sometimes, trying to get it right. She finally made it to "Snand-wich" once. Can't wait to see your videos! Glad you've been so busy. Seems like you've gotten a lot done!

Jenny said...

Jenny,
I read Ashley's blog and when she linked to your blog in her last post I visited your blog. I saw pictures of your husband and realized that I knew him in Rexburg. We were in the same ward on College Avenue for a couple years. Although I didn't know him super well, I do remember how he had a real love for life and how he was always positive. I am so very sorry for your loss.
Sincerely,
Jenny Friden