Dear Michael,
It has been so nice out the past few days, it makes me want to go for walks to the park. To take Little E out and let her rider her bike (she has already grown so much and I need to raise the seat already. We tried it out yesterday and she did way better than last year with it.) But spring is kind of hard for me to deal with right now. It is hard for me to look outside and see all the things that we would be doing together. You always loved being outside and it makes me miss you even more to think about doing all these things without you. I already dealt with all the winter activities, now I have to face an entire new set. Please give me strength to look at the bright side and enjoy these things. Help me to hold strong and make it through the painful loneliness. Help me to appreciate all the wonderful blessings and family that I still have. They are all so great, but they just aren't you. I love you so so much. I miss you more than I can stand sometimes. But I made it to the end of another day. If I can make it through the days, I can make it through the years. I made it through another one. :)
Love,
Jenny
1 comment:
I am praying for you Jenny. You are so strong! Heavenly Father must have something grand in store for your eternity!!
much love,
elizabeth beus
you don't know me, but i have family in Rexburg and heard about you through ashley's blog
Post a Comment