Little M learned to roll over from his front to his back yesterday! I didn't get to see it, it was during some time that my Mom was watching him (I was visiting our brand new nephew at the hospital). She said she walked out of the room and he rolled over and was looking around like "What the heck!? How did I get here?" He only did it that one time yesterday, but this afternoon he was on a rolling roll. lol He was all over the place. I can't beleive how fast he is figuring out that it can get him where he wants to go. I am going to be in so much trouble soon. Luckily I have been baby proofing the house for months. I went through all the toys in the whole house yesterday and put away anything that could be a choking hazard for him and am pretty close to done with the baby proofing in the main floor. Or at least I think I am. Its funny how you quickly realize you aren't done as they suddenly get into things that you never thought to take care of. :) Its always a work in progress.
I am excited for him though. It is so fun to see how excited he is to be learning these new skills. He is already really enjoying life and loves to pull his socks off his feet (in 2 seconds flat), eat his monkey toy on his play gym, roll around until he can kick his play gym over, and laugh and laugh at his sister as she runs around the living room. :) What a wonderful sound!
Life really is great isn't it?

1 comment:
Ah! He's so big now! What an angel!
Post a Comment