Dear Michael,
This morning Little E got into the fridge by herself and hauled the apples into Little M's room telling me that was what she wanted for breakfast. Then she told me all about how she was eating apples in the garden in a home movie we watched yesterday. I asked who else was in the movie and she said, "daddy and you. Daddy was mowing the garden." lol I asked if she remembered playing in her playhouse and on the trampoline while you mowed the lawn. She said "Yah! And I stirred and stirred and gave it to daddy." Talking about how she used to cook you pretend food in her playhouse. There is a video of that she likes to watch on your phone. I still don't know how to get all the videos off of your phone and onto a dvd. Its really important to me that I get a copy of them, but I am not sure how to do that now that your phone is no longer connected to a service company. I would love to get a copy on a dvd of everything on there...
Here is a video of the night she was eating her first apple. It is one of my favorite memories of our new home. It was such a perfect night. Warm, the smell of fresh cut grass in the air, the taste of apples right off the tree (our sweet neighbors let us pick as many as we wanted, after this every time we walked in the back yard Little E signed apples and tried to get us to pick one for her). You were having fun learning how to use our new lawn mower. I love the joke you crack about releasing greenhouse gases by breathing. Its so you! It really was the perfect night. I loved when we were all together. Just living life and loving it because being together made everything so much more fun. Even boring chores like mowing the lawn.
Then she said "I played in there all night long with my daddy." lol I think she means all day, but its sure cute to hear her say that. She also talked about petting Trek all night long with you too. Right now she is trying to get him to "Come give me kisses on my tummy!" Because her "baby" is kicking her. She has been around way to many pregnant women lately. She is always talking about her baby kicking her and hurting her and getting the hiccups. It is so funny!
I just wanted to write down those memories for Little E because she was the one remembering them. I want her to know how much fun she always had with you. We love you so much!
Jenny
3 comments:
OH this makes me soooooo sick of winter and very very ready for summer! I very much dislike the dirty bitter cold last few weeks of winter!
Yeah, it made me long for those summer evenings that seem to last forever!
That was such a cute video! What a great memory!
Post a Comment