Dear Little M,
Wow, I can't beleive it has already been five months. You are such a wonderful part of my life. The smiles and giggles you give me when I come into your room first thing every morning make my day. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful light in my life! I can't beleive how big you have already gotten. You amaze me daily.
Love,
Mommy
 |
| Little M heading home from the hospital. |
 |
| Little M 5 months old! |
 |
| Little M in his take home outfit that Michael and I picked out together. |
 |
| Little M 5 months in a sweet outfit from our neighbor. :) |
 |
| Just a pic so you call see all the sweet chubby goodness. :) This is the first smile from today, and it was totally aimed at his sister who was saying "Hey there!" |
 |
| He seriously adores her. :) |
 |
| Yoga time anyone? |
2 comments:
He's so cute! I can't wait to slurp them both right up!
That is some great chubby sweetness! Makes me want to blow a raspberry right on that sweet belly! I love that Little E is so attached to all her silkies. It is so cute to see them in all her pics. (o:
Post a Comment