Dear Michael,
I just wanted to tell you a couple of cute things Little E has been saying lately. About a week ago she decided to pretend to sleep and started play snoring. I couldn't help but laugh it because it was so close to what we say, but just a little off. She lay there on her blanket and said "Klonk shew, klonk shew." It was so cute that she was trying to do "Honk shew." like me.
She also has started copying another thing that I say a lot to her. I often say, "I love you Little E, do you know that?" and now she has started saying "I love you Little M, do you know that?" while she is stroking his head. :) She really does love our little bugaboo so much! I can't beleive how sweet she can be to him.
She also is really into the three little piggies story lately. She was playing instead of sleeping one night in Mom's exercise room and acting like a little piggy. Crawling around on all fours saying "Oink Oink!" So I went up to tuck her back in and told her the story for the first time. She laughed so hard and kept wanting me to tell it. She now has it totally memorized. Her favorite parts are when I blow her hair out of her face by "huffing and puffing" and when the piggies say "EEEKKK!" and run away.
She has learned it by heart now and says sometimes says when I go to leave at bedtime, "Mommy, I have a question." I say "What's that?" and she says "Tell me the piggy story!" lol Not really a question but still very cute. Here is a video of her telling it. She is a little hyper because of the camera and usually doesn't mess with my hair/ poke my eyes when we tell it. But you know how kids can get when they are excited. She sure does love stories though.
The other thing she says a lot lately is "That was a good one!" whenever she falls down or something. She also says "That was a cool trick!" It is her way of turning a fall into something she meant to do. It is really funny to see her struggle not to be upset when she kind of hurts herself, and watch her brush herself off and proclaim it as something awesome! :) What a great up beat kid. I sure do love her.
Love,
Jenny
1 comment:
That was funny. I don't think I've told that one to my kids yet! She is hilarious.
Post a Comment