Dear Friends and Family,
I just wanted to take a second to share a thought with you. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, or Mormon. I love my church, and my savior. I am so grateful for this beautiful gospel that has helped me through such a difficult time in my life. I know that it is true and good. I have felt the peace that it can bring many times in my life. Perhaps the strongest was when I got to see my husband for the first time after he had passed away. I knew then and there that it is really true. All of it. I could feel the peace of it surrounding me like the arms of my savior in a moment when I shouldn't have been able to feel anything.
I truly beleive that families can and will be together forever. They are eternal. We are eternal. We are children of a loving father in heaven. Children of God, and just like kittens grow up to be cats and puppies grow up to be dogs, someday we can grow up to be like our loving Father. It is the plan of happiness, and I am so grateful for it every day.
I just wanted to share with everyone who is reading this that I know this to be true. I want others to be able to feel the peace and joy that I have been given. I want all of us to be able to live our lives to the fullest and then return to live in His presence someday.
Thank you so much for taking a moment to listen to me. If you are looking for answers, take a moment to consider that these could be what you have been looking for. I promise you won't regret it.
Love,
Jenny
Ps. To all my friends who share in my faith, I found some blog buttons that are on the side of my blog. If you would like to add some of your own here is the link (link 2) to where I got mine. Remember, this is a wonderful truth and we should share the happy message with all we can. :)
1 comment:
That has brought me so much peace as well, knowing not only that I'll be with both my brother and my sister again some day, but to know that they are happy and together now. I know it. I was just reading about it last night in Alma 42, and felt the truth of what it said about the resurrection and eternal life. It helps to know.
Post a Comment