We love you!!! We wish you were able to be her and spend more time with us, and get to see more of our everyday lives. But since your video chat isn't working right now, we put together a little video of what we have been up to. Just for you! :)
I hope it isn't too boring, but like I said, its just a little of our everyday.
We love you!
Jenny, Little E, and Little M
What's in the video:
- Little M laughing as Papa calls him by his nickname "Toad"
- Little M's first time in the jumparoo.
- Snuggling in the blanket on the floor (the music in the background is from Michael's old tape he used to fall asleep to.)
- Little E playing with Little M, trying to make him laugh.
- Little M panting because he is kicking so hard and laughing when tickeled.
- Little E's funny giggle. It's what we used to call her "goat cry" only laughing. I still don't know how she does it, but its been around since she was brand new. She cried that way when pricked on her heel for her jaundice test. That's also when she said her first "word". Ow. It was said using this goat cry. Poor thing!
- Little E playing with Michael's valentine froggy. This frog was the first Valentines day gift I ever got from Michael. It had a heart pillow sewn on that said "Toadally in Love". I couldn't beleive how big it was when he gave it too me. Little E loves playing with it now. :)
1 comment:
I LOVED watching this!! Thanks for sharing those giggles especially! They are both so darn cute!
Post a Comment