Sunday, May 15, 2011

Capitols game

Dear Michael,
I am just cleaning out the bookmarks on our computer. I came across this one for the capitols game we played together one night. Do you remember how hard it was for me to keep all of those blasted names straight. We did it over and over and you would just laugh at me when I mixed up the same ones every time. My weakness has always been geography. I don't know why I can't keep names and places straight in my head, but you were so much better at it than me. It just brought a smile to my face to think back to sitting on our bed late into the night with you laughing by my side as I tried to do it for the 15th time in a row with little improvement. Moments like that were so perfect. Just hanging out with nothing seriously important to do but spend time together. I love you honey. Wish we could be doing something together tonight...
Love,
Jenny

ps. Just tried it again without you whispering hints in my ear. 44%... ouch... Guess I'm not smarter than a fifth grader after all! lol

4 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Okay, I had to take it. I totally smoked you! All that traveling we did paid off as kids.

Jenny said...

Yah yah, I know. That's why Michael kicked my trash at it too. He didn't hesitate to rub it in my face either. Like brother like sister? ;)

EarlGirl said...

Hee hee! You caught me :)

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Of course, he also had a solid year of home school with Mom that helped. (o: