Dear Michael,
I am slowly figuring out how to do things on the computer including how to work the play list on this blog. I thought I had it all figured out but today I discovered another place that showed the broken link songs. Earlier I wrote out a list of all the songs you had added to the play list before I started changing it. So here are the other songs that you added that just haven't been on for a while because their links had been broken.
Hey Jude- the beatles 8
Weezer my name is jonas 11
Rainbow Connection- Me first and the gimme gimmes 16
Somewhere only we know-Keane 18
Someday- the strokes 19
Today- smashing pumpkins 20
Shake the disease- hooverphonic 22
I added the ones I could find back on, but here are a couple of movies of the two I couldn't fix.
I'm a little bummed that these ones couldn't be fixed because they were a couple of my very favorite songs that you introduced me to. I love them! Thanks for helping me to find a whole new side to music honey. I love all the songs that you brought into my life. :)
Love,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment