![]() |
| You just helped me pick this picture out for this post. :) |
I went into your bedroom this morning because I had just put Little M back down and it sounded like you were crying. Usually I don't go in to get you until you knock on the door to get my attention. I came in to find you on your slide peeking out the window behind the curtains. All I could see were your cute little legs and your tippy toes that you were standing on to see outside. I heard you singing the cutest little song. It went something like this. "There's a robin. He is sitting on his net (nest). There he goes to feed his babies. So they will catch (hatch.) He is sitting on his eggs."
It was a very cute song. I wish I could have recorded it for you with the tune. It was very sweet. I love you so much! Thank you for always brightening my days.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:
Oh, what an angel! I'm so glad you wrote that down. Don't you love watching them explore and discover beautiful things about the world?
Post a Comment