Dear Michael,
I haven't gotten the post finished about my trip up to Canada and to visit your parents, but I wanted to share a little gem from our trip. This is a video I took at your mom's house of Little M sleep talking. He does it a lot! He can sometimes go on for over and hour. This is the reason I can't understand how people can sleep in the same room as their babies, I had a hard time sleeping on the same level of the house! Seriously, we could hear it clear in your Mom's food storage room upstairs and on the opposite side of the house. I had to mess with the video a little to make it so you could see his face, so its really grainy, but I love it! I have been trying to get a good video of this for months. :)
Love,
Jenny
1 comment:
ohh it sounds like he said,"i love my DADA!" hes perfect i bet ur hub is in the room with him... prob laying in the bed too
Post a Comment