Dear Michael,
Happy Birthday! I love you so much. I have a few plans for your birthday and have given special gifts to your family and friends in honor of your memory. I hope you like what I have planned. Its pretty hard to top my gift last year, but I sure tried. I will tell you more about it later. I just wanted to be one of the first to wish you Happy Birthday!
Love,
Jenny
Our friend Carly sent me a sweet video this morning as a birthday gift to you. I love it! She is so wonderful. I loved that day. She was just starting out on her photography adventure and used us for practice. We were both so excited to be having our first baby. What a great time in our life. :) I love you!
2 comments:
Jennie, thank you so much for those gifts. You are so very thoughtful. I am keeping the candle and book at my desk so he can keep me company while I work. I just gave the bag to Paul so he and the kids could open the rest of them (I'm working now). I love the feel of Michael on all of them. You are such a sweet sister and I am so grateful you are in our family. I love you so much.
I couldn't remember the exact date, but I knew it was this month. I hope it was a positive day, and I'm sure his family loved the gifts!!
Post a Comment