Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Little Super Man

Super Baby na na na na na!
I just wanted to post a quick picture from that night we had green pancakes. After I feed both the little ones Little M was getting a little fussy and tired. He had on the "My dad rocks" bib you bought for Little E from wallgreens when she was about this age. I flipped it around so it looked like a cape and we ran around the room letting him fly in to rescue animals from the floor (that he proceeded to chew on as soon as they were safe.) While I don't think my sound effects were all the way up to par he was giggling constantly and having a great time. I had a great time keeping our little super man entertained, and laughed out loud when Little E started helping me hum the superman theme song. :) What great kids we have honey! They are such joys and I really couldn't be luckier.

Love,
Jenny

PS. His favorite things to go after right now are cardboard boxes, shoes, and electrical cords. He will roll all the way across the room, over all of his toys, just to get one of those three items in his mouth. He's already trying to live on the edge! You best help me keep him safe honey, I am going to need the extra set of eyes!

2 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

Wow does he ever look like his daddy! I'm sure you hear that all the time. You are such a cute mommy, your kiddos are lucky to have you too.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That is so funny! Don't you love those fabulous belly laughs when they're that little? You can tell by his eyes that he is a happy, well-adjusted baby. (o: