Dear Michael,
I finally got around to taking Little M to the doctor for his 6 month check up (now that he is 8 months...) I just wanted to record his stats so that I could keep track of them without worrying about the paper getting lost.
May 23rd 8 months old
18.1 lbs 25% Weight
28.5 inches 78% Height
17 inches 10% Head
15.7 BMI
for a comparison here are Little E's 6 and 9 moth stats
Nov 20th 2008- 6 months- 15.8 lbs 47%- Height 27 in 91%- Head 16 in 8%- BMI 15.2
Feb 20th 2009- 9 months- 18 lbs 36%- Height 29.3 in 95%- Head 16.8 in 13%- BMI 14.8
I suspect that boys tend to be taller than girls because even though he is very similar in height to Little E he is in a much lower percentile. He is plenty big enough for me though. He is always always hungry and has really taken to eating solid foods in the past couple of weeks. He LOVES them! He gets so excited if I pull out a bowl and giggles every time I put a little cereal puff in his month for him to chew on. Today he even ate bananas cut up into small pieces. He really can't seem to get enough and I am almost always the one who cuts him off because I worry he will get a tummy ache if he doesn't stop. lol
One really cute thing that I wanted to record was a way that you and he are very similar. Remember how whenever you took a sleeping pill you would just start laughing hysterically before falling asleep. I would look at you like you were crazy and you wouldn't be able to help it. You would just laugh at nothing until you practically passed out. Little M is the same way. Sometimes I will have him in the wrap and be trying so hard to get him to sleep, right when I think he is finally ready he just starts laughing at nothing! Tonight I had him almost asleep before bed and was trying to keep him a little awake so I could put him down drowsy but not asleep, when I would jostle him he would start laughing and laughing. He really is so much like you. :) I am sure you are just so proud of you (not so) little boy!
Love,
Jenny
1 comment:
That is so cute! What a funny similarity to have. (o:
Post a Comment