Thursday, January 27, 2011

6 Months

Dear Michael,

Its late, I will tell you all about my day today when I wake up tomorrow. But for now I just wanted to say how much I miss you. I can't beleive I have made it through 6 months without you. A whole half of a year. I have used several tricks to get here, including wearing your shirts at night to feel closer to you. Tonight I am wearing one of your favorites....
I also sleep with a body pillow, smell your soap in the shower, sneak a sniff of cologne when I get ready in the morning, and write letters to you when I really need to talk. But even though my tricks have helped, I know there is no way I could have made it to this point without lots and lots of help. So I just want to take a moment to thank all of my family and friends for their support. I also want to thank our loving Father in Heaven for helping me to make it through each day, even when I don't want to. I am slowly learning that life can be beautiful and full of fun no matter what has happened to us in it. I love you so much!

Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

Carly said...

love you so much jenny

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

So, so grateful you're my sister.