Dear Michael,
I have had so many people comment on the music on this blog. They tell me that they like to go to the blog just to listen to the music and others tell me how they feel closer to you when they hear these songs. So I wanted to post a list here of all the songs so people could copy it and make their own play-lists in i tunes or something. I just wanted to share another piece of you really. After all, you are the one who put the whole list together. Plus this way I may feel like I can start adding other songs while still having a record of the ones you loved and used. That would probably be good for me. Just another step in making things my own. :)
Love,
Jenny
Nothing Better- Postal Service
Where is My Mind- Placebo (You also loved the version done by the pixies)
Under Pressure- Queen
Going the Distance- Cake (Some of your other fav's- Stick-shifts and Safety Belts, Palm of your hand)
Blue Monday- New Order
Nightswimming- REM
The Scientist- Coldplay
Hey Jude- The Beatles (You played this one for me all the time and thought about naming our son Jude. You also played Let It Be a lot.)
Can't See (Useless)- Oingo Boingo
One- U2
My Name is Jonas- Weezer (Another of your favorites to play on the guitar.)
Hallelujah- Rufus Wainwright
Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk- Rufus Wainwright
She Don't Use Jelly- The Flaming Lips
Miss Misery- Elliot Smith
Rainbow Connection- Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Sweet Dreams- Eurythmics
Somewhere only We Know- Keane
Someday- The Strokes
Today- Smashing Pumpkins
Please Do Not Go- Violent Femmes
Shake the Disease- Hooverphonic
Overkill- Collin Hay
I Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You- Collin Hay
No comments:
Post a Comment