Monday, January 31, 2011

Little E 2 Year Stats

Dear Michael,

I finally cleaned off the kitchen counter a few days ago. It was such a huge accomplishment. I had forgotten how much room there really is in our kitchen to work on. It has been covered for months and things just kept creeping further and further out from the back wall. But now it is beautiful! :) I am trying really hard to keep it cleaned off for a good long while.

Today's project was in keeping with my spring cleaning mood. I got through all, ALL of my paper work that has been piling up in the kitchen. I filed everything and did all of the phone calls etc that were required to really complete the job, not just get it mostly done like I have for months. I am afraid my procrastination skills had gotten the better of me for a while. lol I guess people don't really change much unless they make themselves.

One of the papers I found in the pile was the stats from Little E's 2 year appointment. It had taken me a while to go in for her appointment... like 4 months. Things just were too crazy until then so I just took her in one of the times I had to take Little M in. I thought I would post the stats here so I would have a copy in the future, after this paper grows little legs and walks away. ;)

May 27th, 2008 - 1 week- 8.1 lbs 61%- Height 21.3 in 92%- Head 13 in 7%- BMI 12.7
Jun 10th 2008- 1 month- 9.4 lbs 76%- Height 22.8 in 98%- Head 14.5 in 63%- BMI 12.8
Jul 21st 2008- 2 months- 11.8 lbs 76%- Height 25 in 100%- Head 14.5 in 8%- BMI 13.2
Sep 22nd 2008- 4 months- 13.8 lbs 54%- Height 25.8 in 94%- Head 15.3 in 4%- BMI 14.6
Nov 20th 2008- 6 months- 15.8 lbs 47%- Height 27 in 91%- Head 16 in 8%- BMI 15.2
Feb 20th 2009- 9 months- 18 lbs 36%- Height 29.3 in 95%- Head 16.8 in 13%- BMI 14.8
May 26th 2009- 1 year- 18.8 lbs 13%- Height 31 in 95%- Head 17 in 6%- BMI 13.7
Dec 9th 2009- 1.5 year- 23.1 lbs 28%- Height 34 in 96%- Head 17.3 in 2%- BMI 14
Oct 11- 2010- 2 year 4 mo- 28.7 lbs 57%- Height 39.3 in 100%- Head ?- 13.1 BMI

I still remember the visit in July when the doctor came in and had the little printed chart and said, "Here is the chart showing the growth average for children this age. She isn't on it. She would be over here." and he drew a little dot on the side. lol You were so proud to have such a tall little girl. She definitely takes after you in that way. She is so long and skinny it amazes people. They always think she is older than she really is because she is as tall as their 4 year old niece or something. Its so funny! Little M is following along right in her footsteps. I am going to have some very tall kids someday. Maybe they will be able to get things off the top shelf for me the way I always did for my mom.

I love you. Your children are doing great and are the light of my life! Thank you so much for giving me them.
Love,
Jenny

This picture was taken the day after her last appointment. We had just harvested our pumpkins and she was so excited to show them off for the camera. :)

1 comment:

TC, Ashley said...

Wow Little E is really tall! Savanna was 39.5 inches at 3 years and she was in the 97th percentile for height. We are trying to organize our house as well. It is a big project. I hope you are doing ok. We still pray for you. (literally like almost every night).