Dear Michael,
Its funny the stupid little things that bother me now. Like changing the name on our netflix account to mine instead of yours, using up the last of the toothpaste, shampoo, or whatever it was that we shared together, moving things that you put down, and throwing away anything that was yours, even just a scrap of paper you wrote a random note on... I wish so badly i didn't have to do any of this. I wish I could have a phone call, or heck even just a post card! I miss you! Its getting a little better most of the time, but sometimes its more than I can take...
Tonight I went through your "treasure box". It was hard. At times I smiled to see things that you loved, like your old shark necklace you wore in collage. It broke and you put it in a fabric bag to keep it safe. I also found the box you used to hold my ring when you proposed to me. That lifted a big worry off my mind. I didn't know where it had gone and was starting to get nervous that it had been lost in one of our moves... But most of the time I just wished I could hear you tell me the stories behind everything in there. I know some of them, but I will never know the rest of them. I hate that! I hate that I never get another random thought or story told to me by your beautiful voice. I wish you could call... I really really do....
1 comment:
Let me know if I can help fill in any of the stories.
Post a Comment