Dear Michael,
Little E learned how to climb into Little M's crib today. She calls it flying. You would be so impressed with her mountainering skills that she uses to get in there. Of course I have to help her out. She is skilled but not crazy and won't risk the fall to get back down. lol
Today we made her a cardboard house. I used your pocket knife and we talked about how you made her houses all the time. She insisted the door hole have a ghost in it for the the handle and the door bell. She is all about ghosts since Halloween. They are all nice ghosts and she is friends with them and pretends to feed them treats and put them to bed. I also made her a couple of peep holes to look through, but instead of looking through them she kept putting the piece of cardboard back into the hole and pushing on them to make them shoot out. She got pretty good distance on them too. I thought you would get a kick out of her turning part of her play house into a weapon. lol
We also made paper boats the other day. I didn't know how to do them but after she watched a Kipper episode where he floated some down a stream she insisted on having one. So I looked up how to do them and then she ran around the house saying, "Mine will go forever and ever and ever!" which is what Kipper says. We later floated them in the tub. I think she would have been more impressed with them floating down the ditch but that will have to wait until summer. In the mean time it was a fun little activity and kept her happy. She enjoyed coloring it too. She insisted on having a snake and tiger on her boat. She is definitely not the typical girl! lol
Another thing she likes doing lately is pulling her eyes down to see the red. It looks really freaky but she thinks its so cool. I got a picture of it today and will post it later, but I can't find the camera cord today so it will have to wait. Seriously though, it looks so weird when she does it!
Just wanted to give you a little update on what she has been up to.
Love,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment